We Are Always Looking for Great Team Members!
Are you interested in working at a dynamic preschool that integrates the Performing Arts (dance, music, and theater) into age appropriate developmental guidelines to enhance whole child development and academic excellence within a world class environment? If so, then we want to hear from you — just click the button and email us your contact information.
We are looking for full-time and part-time Preschool Educators to join our team at Building Kidz of Queensbury!
Since 2003, Building Kidz has been able to provide children with a unique and rich early childhood education because we hire the highest quality teachers. As early education leaders, we’re influencing the next generation of learners, leaving a strong, lasting, positive impact on our children.
At Building Kidz School we are committed to providing a positive, productive, and rewarding environment for our staff and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and collaborative. We offer competitive compensation packages with benefits and salaries based on education and experience. We encourage continual learning through regular professional development opportunities.
Building Kidz School is a developmentally appropriate infant, preschool, kindergarten, and afterschool program, designed to focus on children’s interests through academics and performing arts.
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the children.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
- 1-2 year experience preferred
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Paid sick, national holidays and PTO
- Health benefits/ Dental Insurance