We Are Always Looking for Great Team Members!
Are you interested in working at a dynamic preschool that integrates the Performing Arts (dance, music, and theater) into age appropriate developmental guidelines to enhance whole child development and academic excellence within a world class environment? If so, then we want to hear from you — just click the button and email us your contact information.
Building Kidz of Sunnyvale in Lakewood Village is looking for a proven leader with experience and education in the early childcare arena!
We are hiring a Full-Time Preschool Director who inspires teachers to create high-quality classroom programs and builds strong partnerships with the families to create a nurturing, fun, and developmentally appropriate environment to meet state and federal requirements and parents’ expectations.
Building Kidz of Sunnyvale in Lakewood Village is a preschool program specializing in Performing Arts that integrates music, dance, and theater to enhance academics. We provide support from trainers, curriculum experts, and a team environment where the staff dedicates to helping our children learn and grow in a fun environment.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provide the best education, nurture positive relationships, and effectively communicate with families, teachers,
licensing authorities, and community contacts.
- Lead and supervise a group of teachers to create a unique and engaging classroom experience.
- Ensure the site operates effectively and maintains licensing safety and educational standards.
- Lead recruitment and enrollment efforts of new families and children on site.
Successful Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- At least one year of teaching/center leadership or management experience.
- Possess a current Child Development Site Supervisor permit or are willing to obtain one.
- Must meet all federal, state, and local background checks and state-specific guidelines for the role.
- Must hold or be willing to obtain all the required certificates (CPR/EMS First Aid; Mandated Reporter etc.).
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs and perform all duties indoors and outdoors.
- Loves children and has a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Build relationships with families and staff and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-
- 10 days PTO
- Paid company holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Enrollment discount for employee’s children
Building Kidz of Sunnyvale in Lakewood Village is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Full-Time Teacher to join our team in providing a safe, fun, and enriching environment for children in the Sunnyvale area. We provide specialized education in the Performing Arts, and our teachers take pride in encouraging students to strive for excellence in academics and the arts. If you love caring for kids and providing an atmosphere full of imagination and playfulness while also giving them the tools to learn and grow, we would love to meet you!
Our teachers inspire confidence, create space for curiosity, and establish relationships with children and parents.
They incorporate their enthusiasm, their love of learning, and their nurturing spirit while using our curriculum to help
our children grow in a fun environment.
Building Kidz is a preschool program specializing in Performing Arts that integrates music, dance, and theater to
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Plan and implement Building Kidz’s bilingual curriculum creatively and independently that is balanced and
consistent with the needs of each child
- Create a positive and safe environment where children can play and learn
- Manage the classroom through positive redirection, problem-solving and active listening
- Cultivate positive relationships with families and teachers
- Collaborate with other staff and third parties to create successful experiences for children and their families
- Partner with parents to provide the best care and education for their children
- Work with management to accomplish additional tasks when necessary
- Be a supportive and contributing member of the team
Successful Candidates Must Have:
- At least one year of teaching in a preschool environment
- Must hold the current Child Development Teacher permit
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. and perform all duties both indoors and outdoors
- Must meet all federal, state, and local background checks and meet state-specific guidelines for the role
- Must either hold or be willing to obtain all the required certificates (CPR/EMS First Aid, Mandated Reporter,
- Maintain a positive attitude, flexibility, and enthusiasm for education and learning
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills with children, staff, and families
- Possess outstanding organization skills and ability to multi-task
We are a small preschool in the startup stages that is looking for staff who can be flexible and adapt to a changing environment. Compensation dependent on experience and credentials.