We Are Always Looking for Great Team Members!
Are you interested in working at a dynamic preschool that integrates the Performing Arts (dance, music, and theater) into age appropriate developmental guidelines to enhance whole child development and academic excellence within a world class environment? If so, then we want to hear from you — just click the button and email us your contact information.
We are looking for full-time Preschool Educator to join our team at Building Kidz of Redwood City!
Since 2003, Building Kidz has been able to provide children with a unique and rich early childhood education because we hire the highest quality teachers.
At Building Kidz School we are committed to providing a positive, productive, and rewarding environment for our staff. We offer competitive compensation packages with benefits and salaries based on education and experience. We encourage continual learning through regular professional development opportunities.
Building Kidz School is a developmentally appropriate infant, preschool, kindergarten, and afterschool program, designed to focus on children’s interests through academics and performing arts.
- 1-2 year experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Meets education and experience criteria required by the state
- Teacher 12 – 24 units of child development including core ECE classes
Additional requirements for all positions:
- ·Able to lift and carry a 40-pound object.
- Paid sick, national holidays and PTO
- Health benefits
- Childcare discounts