We Are Always Looking for Great Team Members!
Are you interested in working at a dynamic preschool that integrates the Performing Arts (dance, music, and theater) into age appropriate developmental guidelines to enhance whole child development and academic excellence within a world class environment? If so, then we want to hear from you — just click the button and email us your contact information.
Welcome to the future of Early Childhood Education!
We are looking for full-time Educators to join our team at Building Kidz of San Francisco at Sunset!
Since 2003, Building Kidz has been able to provide children with a unique and rich early childhood education because we hire the highest quality teachers.
At Building Kidz School we are committed to providing a positive, productive, and rewarding environment for our staff. We offer competitive compensation packages with benefits and salaries based on education and experience. We encourage continual learning through regular professional development opportunities.
Our mission is to create a local community where children are challenged intellectually, become empowered and interested in lifelong learning, and engage in the arts to accelerate the development of their Confidence, Commitment, and Character.
Each Child enrolled in our program will experience:
Our proprietary PA curriculum fully integrates music, dance, and theater into our age appropriate development standards through classes and Broadway style productions.
Learning Through Life Experiences
Our proprietary LTLE curriculum complements dedicated and focused play areas to accelerate cognitive, emotional, and social development.
For campuses with kitchens, we prepare monthly meal plans and provide nutrient-dense choices daily. At our campuses without kitchens, we prepare nutritious snacks daily to supplement lunches provided from home.
Our children exceed the entry level academic expectations of elementary schools in the community so that they are well prepared for their transition into their next phase of learning.
- 1-3 year experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 8 hours of Pediatric First Aid and Pediatric CPR/AED or willingness to obtain
- Meets education and experience criteria required by the state
- Meets Community Care Teacher Licensing requirements
- Teacher 12 – 24 units of child development including core ECE classes Complete a minimum of 12 semester units of course work in early childhood education or child development (excluding field work), including at least one course of at least three semester units in each of the following core areas: Child/human growth and development. Child, family, and community, or child and family relations. Programs/curriculum.
- Assistant Teachers must have 0-6 Units in ECE and be willing to enroll in core courses and work towards 12 units
Additional requirements for all positions:
- Able to lift and carry a 30-pound object
- Paid sick, national holidays and PTO
- Health benefits
- Childcare discounts
Please check our website for more information and click the location for each school you would like to view!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $28.00 per hour (DOE)
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We are following all CDC and Licensing guidelines
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Francisco, CA 94116: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location